This is one of the coolest Minecraft videos I have seen.
In an effort to keep our children both safe in this new digital world and honest when dealing with peer pressure, controlling their devices is just another parental responsibility. So many applications including Facebook and Snapchat are some of what today’s teens are using. Sometimes you might need to block your child from installing these apps. Here is how you do it…
1. Delete the app you do not want the child to use.
2. Go to Settings / General / Restrictions / Enable Restrictions
a. You will need to create a 4 digit passcode
b. If you forget the 4 digit passcode, the only way to reset it is to Reset the entire phone
3. Under Allow, turn off Installing Apps (this is remove the App Store icon from the phone)
4. As an extra precaution, you can also turn off In-App purchases
5. Scroll down on the Restrictions screen to “Allow Changes”. On Accounts, check the option for “Don’t Allow Changes”.
While adding these Restrictions does not fully prevent teen sexting, it sure makes sexting a little more difficult. Through phone records and iMessage, a parent can track who their child is sending text messages to and in some cases, even see the content being sent.
OK I want this!
Impressive Minecraft builds! What can you make?